- "During one of the more recent estate sales held by Town & Country Estate Sales…there was an item that I wanted but I was unable to make the estate sale in person. When I called to inquire about how to purchase this item, I spoke with Marie and she was kind enough to walk me through the process & help me purchase exactly what I wanted. The process was seamless and the communication could not have been any better between Marie and I! In addition it was several days until I could pick up the item and she was extremely kind in holding it for me until I could pick it up in person. I cannot say enough positive things about this experience and I can assure you I will continue to be an estate sale follower of Marie for years to come! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️across the board!!"
– Steve-October 2022
- "Just wanted to thank you for working the estate sale for us during this move! We appreciate your effort for both of us! Now the give away and clear out begins! Thanks again! 🤗"
- "Marie, I just wanted to thank you for helping us with our home Pretty much everything sold. All in all it was successful. Thanks again."
– Paul 3/28/2022
- "Thanks again to you and your team for all help you guys did a great job!
– Upper Saddle River 1/22
- "Thank you for doing such a great job and helping us get rid of all our stuff.
Thank you for a professional job!
Now we just need a removal service!
– Ralp-Tenafly 6/2021
- "Marie dear, thank you sooo much for all your hard work & help this week… & of course with expediting the sale & removal service…very professional you &your team
we’ll be in touch😘
– Neva-Paramus 7/2021
- "Larry and I want to thank you Marie for all the care and sensitivity you have given us in running the Estate sale so efficiently. Your expertise in getting so much sold and removed was amazing!
Stanley was also a great help and we want you and your team to know our most heartfelt appreciation
Please use us as a reference any time!"
– Janet & Larry...Ridgewood-Feb 2021
- "Our closing happened and we are officially Floridians. We are so happy! It was a stressful time but everything worked out. Thanks for all your help.. You guys were wonderful so happy that we sold everything in our home .Happy Holidays to you,"
- "I had the pleasure working with Marie for my Dads Estate Sale. She was courteous and professional and put me at ease during a very stressful time. I was impressed with her follow up and her attention to detail. Very knowledgeable in all areas of the process. I would highly recommend Marie. She is an independent worker who puts her clients before herself. Excellent job, thank you Marie!!!"
– Kiko Derderian: Englewood Cliffs
- "My client was very satisfied....and that is the most important thing for me. Thank you for your professional approach and great job. I might have another client for you as I am selling her house. She has expensive furniture and chandeliers that she is interested to sell. Can you help with selling those items? Thanks"
– Keller Williams Realty
- "FABULOUS experience with Red Barn/ Town & Country Estate Sales! Marie was organized, professional, extremely knowledgeable and made a very stressful situation bearable. We would highly recommend her services to anyone needing assistance with moving and letting things go!!"
– Tom & Karen New Milford
- "Dear Marie, I have to tell you, I was doubtful about hiring an estate sale company to run my sale and take a % of my sales. That would have been a grave mistake. I want to thank you for doing such an expert, professional job running my sale and presenting things so beautifully.
And of course, I want to thank you for making it such a financial success!!"
– Donna -FairLawn 11/19
- "I reached out to Marie because of ”Town & Country Estate Sale”. I needed to move out and had a lot of things to sell but honestly I didn’t think this could happen in the small time frame I had to do it in with Christmas around the corner and having to move out in less than a month. But let me tell you...Marie was phenomenal!!
Marie is absolutely amazing, Truly a consummate professional, She promoted the estate sale of our furnishings and sold everything, Simply a sensational experience! Six Stars without question.
– J Pontillo 12/18
- "Thanks to Marie and her staff, the daunting chore of liquidating the contents of my mom’s home was less stressful. Marie was knowledgeable and accessible at every step of the way. She is reliable, responsible patient and professional."
– Mary Jean -Mahwah (10/13)
- "Marie and her team were thoughtful throughout the difficult process of selling my parent’s possessions and they were able to turn it into a positive experience. The house was overfilled with four floors of both expensive and mundane items. Marie decided that we needed a four day sale and during that time she was able to sell almost everything. It was amazing.
Marie always responded quickly via text and email whenever I had a question or concern. She was willing to work around my limited schedule to set up for the sale and for the actual sale dates.
Each day of the sale was exhausting and chaotic, however Marie took time to tell me what sold and her plan for the following day. I recommend Town & Country Estate Sales if you want to have an experience where friends who care about you are selling your possessions."
– Lisa-Ridgewood 8/18
- "I have used Marie from Town & country estate sales a couple of times. She is simply the best and can be trusted. She gets the job done and has a great following. I would never use anyone else."
– Dayna Sblendorio (Saddle River) July 2018
- "I am very happy with Marie. She organized a two-day estate sale, removal of years of papers and unwanted items, and a full clean up so that the house is now ready for the new buyers to take ownership. The estate sale generated enough revenue to pay for the removal and cleanup! She is very accommodating and easy to work with."
– July 2018-David (Teaneck)
- "Thank you so much for all your hard work
and your crew.
You were great....Happy holiday!!"
– Oradell 3/18
- "Marie is the master mind behind town and country estate sales, she is professional, Precise, and trustworthy. And that's why she has a huge following of customers. She is to be admired and respected not only as a businesswoman but as a person. She treats everyone as if they were family. Not only did she run a great sale for me, but I gained a friend. I recommend her highly, I give her an A+."
– March 2018
- "Marie was a true find for our family's estate sale. Extremely experienced, a real pro. It was invaluable to have someone who could just take charge..She and her team did it all! The end results were excellent and I would HIGHLY recommend her company to anyone."
– Mike Crocker-Elmwwod Park 1/2018
- "My experience with Marie from Town & Country was outstanding. When I first contacted her she came immediately to the house and assured me that she would handle everything. Cleaning out my late father's house and selling all his belongings would have been a very difficult, emotional task but with Marie the process was fast, efficient and painless. Her responses were always quick and she was extremely professional......I could not recommend her more. Thank you Marie!!!"
– Scott-Englewood Cliffs 10/17
- "Marie and her co-workers helped me at my moving sale. A blessing from God as I could not have done what she did for me!"
– Marlene-Garfield 8/17
- "Marie was great to work with. She has alot of experience and knows how to get the job done. We are very happy to recommend her! Thank you so much-it's been a pleasure and we will be doing business again.
– 42 Wildwood Saddle River 9-2016
- "Wonderful advice and guidance before the sale. Effective sale and wonderful help cleaning out afterwards."
– 51 Valley Road Allendale 9/2016
- "Excellent job-Easy to work with-Made this difficult process seem easy!!"
– Elm Avenue-Teaneck 9/2016
- "Marie and her staff were very professional and thorough and worked hard to ensure that I got the best price for my belongings. I would recommend Town and Country to anyone having an estate sale.
They also helped me with the cleanout after the sale.
– Wycoff 9/2016
- "I think I was sent an angel when I met you. For several years, I didn't know how I was going to empty my mother's house. I was too embarrassed to let people see it because it was a mess. Thanks!!!
– Teancek, N.J. 6/2016
- "I would highly recommend Marie, owner of Town and County Estate/Sale and her employees! They were always on time, helpful in answering all questions, understanding and compassionate, when they needed to be. Marie and her employees went the extra mile and I would recommend this company to anyone who needs an Estate/Sale. June 2016"
– Merissa S.
- "I could not have been more pleased with the service performed by Marie and her staff. They were very professional and a pleasure to have in my home. I could go on and on about them..... of course all in a great way!"
– Kathy-Saddle River N,J,
- "Town & Country did a great Estate sale at my house. All the furniture was sold, and their professional service made it so easy.
– New City, June 2016
- "I can't thank you enough. You and your team did a great job. You sold things that I never thought would sell. You were very professional and I am very satisfied. You made this process less stressful for me."
– D. Pelle
- "After my divorce I decided to move out of New Jersey and wanted a fresh start. The ladies from Town and Country made this process a little easier for me. We had originally scheduled a two day sale, but after so many people showed up on the first day, almost all my stuff was gone!! I am very happy with the service I received. It was well worth me hiring Town and Country."
– Maria P. (now residing in Sunny Florida)
- "When my mom passed away, I was overwhelmed with the handling of her estate and a co-worker of mine told me how they used Town & Country for an estate sale of their own. They were very attentive to my needs and concerns and did a MAGNIFICENT job for our family. We had a 2 day sale and people were coming from all over. Our sale was a success and it would have not been possible without the services of Town & Country. I would recommend them to anyone. "
– Kelly F.
- "When my parents passed away they left a lifetime of memories and house full of everything else. There was more to do than I ever imagined and it was hard to know where to start. That's when I called Town & Country and met Marie. She did more than help us deal with my parents' things, she offers the kindness and support of a real friend. From handling the sale to organizing the donations Marie was always accessible, knowledgeable and professional. Losing a loved one is never easy, but Marie went out of her way to help my family and I. Marie and her company didn't just run an estate sale, they personified professionalism with a personal touch and I would recommend them to anyone who needed this kind of service."
- "I can't thank Town & Country enough. Marie & her staff were terriffic! Knowledgeable and professional. Their assistance was invaluable as we downsized from our 6 bedroom home. I would recommend them to anyone considering an estate or moving sale."
- "My mother and I cannot thank you enough for pulling off the impossible and selling every last item we had for sale in less than 1 ½ days! We also cannot express how compassionate and caring you both were through a very emotional and stressful time for us. Selling the family home after almost 40 years was difficult, but you both made the process so much easier on us. Your professionalism and enthusiasm for what you do is unmatched. I would recommend you both to anyone that is considering holding an estate sale or garage sale. Please feel free to use me as a reference.Thank you again for everything. You are both the best! I hope we can stay in touch and grab coffee sometime in the near future-2013"
– Sandra V. Colsh
- "Marie and her staff offered professional organizational services. They tagged, sorted and ran the 2 day sale from start to finish. We didn't need to worry about anything. It was a very smooth process for us at a time when this experience seemed very overwhelming. After the sale Marie provided us with several numbers for places to donate the remaining items (which were not many). Thank you again!! "
– Jennifer F, Little Ferry
- "I recently moved from my home of 21 years and hired "Red Barn" (Town & Country) to run my Estate Sale. Marie is professional, smart and extremely competent. The team of people that work with Marie are honest and hard working and they did a great job. I felt comfortable leaving the crew in charge of the sale knowing they had complete control of the situation and would take care of my home as if it were their own. I will be recommending Marie to all of my Clients."
– Maureen Kuntz, Coldwell Banker
- "I had a 7000sq/ft home and hired Town & Country to do my sale. They were very professional and sold 85% of my home's contents. I was very pleased with the results.My move was very stressful-but Marie and her crew made it very easy for me. Thank you girls "
Complete letters on file for inspection upon your request.